Cyxtera is expanding its Americas data centers to satisfy growing customer demand for its secure, enterprise-grade colocation infrastructure solutions.
Changes in technology are fueling huge developments in and data growth from blockchain, artificial intelligence (AI), Internet of Things (IOT). At the same time, the globalization of business combined with increased privacy requirements like General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), plus regulations in financial, security, healthcare and other industries are driving an ever increasing demand for data protection, analysis, and storage.
Managing data is becoming more complex. We are at the cusp of an unprecedented eruption of data to support business. The key question of all IT professionals:
How can you prepare and grow your infrastructure for this onslaught of data?
Cyxtera is with you. We are growing to meet customer and market demand. Investing in growing existing facilities and opening new data centers in key markets. Our high-quality facilities and expert staff will help you prepare your business for the surge of data:
- Silicon Valley: added capacity in our cutting-edge SFO1 campus in April
- Phoenix: new facility in April within the prestigious Tempe Arizona State University Research Park
- New York Metro: expanding capacity in early summer in our EWR2 campus
- Atlanta: new data hall in early summer within Cyxtera’s existing ATL1 campus
- Toronto: new data hall now available in our existing Markham, Ontario facility