Space and Power Details
- All cabinet hardware including enhanced locking
- 30A/208V A+B or 20A/208V A+B
- Horizontal or vertical (full cabinets only) PDUs
- Patch panel with fiber and copper ports
- 6 bundle Ecosystem Connect
- Access to Digital Exchange, our configurable core network fabric
- Access to our integrated bandwidth solution, IP Connect, which includes Layer 3 network capabilities and requires no additional hardware
Gear shipping or drop-off
Customers may physically access SmartCab to deploy servers and other equipment or opt to ship gear to the data center for installation by Cyxtera’s highly trained site technician team.
Complete remote management
Cyxtera's user portal or API allows for complete remote monitoring, management, set-up, and maintenance of every aspect of the data center.
The service provides a high availability, ‘always on’ connection to the Internet to which customers can connect at speeds ranging from 10 Mbps to 5 Gbps with optional bursting.
- Tier I/II carrier connectivity
- Configuration options:
- BGP, Static Route, Advanced Network Services (IPSEC, SNAT/DNAT)
- IPv4 addresses*
- Fixed or Burstable service options
- 99.998% SLAs
- Delivered as all multi-homed connections via the Cyxtera Platform
- Low latency, low packet loss
- Scalable connectivity from 10Mbps to 5Gbps
*IPv6 support is in development—requires product approval at this time