Today’s security threats, employee work habits, and IT infrastructure have all changed to make VPNs and Firewalls less relevant -- and potentially even dangerous -- to your organization.
Learn specific use-cases and weaknesses where VPNs and firewalls fail:
- Securing against lateral network movement
- Securing and connecting to cloud-based infrastructure
- Blocking malicious insiders, over-privileged users, compromised 3rd-party access
- Preventing malware from proliferating across the network
- Efficiently integrating with business processes and identity management systems